KISSPLAY GAME IN PORTUGUESE AND SPANISH
The perfect game for couples!...
KISSPLAY GAME IN PORTUGUESE AND SPANISH | Brincadeiras
4 Cards, 2 for him and 2 for her
69 Task cards
1 Ribbon to use as blindfold or to tie
1 Sand clock
SUGGESTED TO HAVE:
- There are 69 task cards divided in 3 colours. Shuffle each colour apart, and place them on their correct spot on the board.
- Each player selects 3 random tasks without reading them, one for each colour, and keeps them until the end of the game.
- Both players throw the dice, and the one with the higher number starts.
You go as many houses as the number on the dice, next you pick a card from the colour you end up in. Do not read the content in the card, until one of the players reach the yellow level.
- The first player that passes a level, as the reward of becoming the passive. It shall use the blindfold, unless the task doesn't demand it.You shall focus on enjoying. The other player will play a active role, and will gift its peer with all the tasks accumulated by both, except the 3 first ones.
- When the 1st level tasks are made, the game proceeds until the next level is reached, and so on...
- The first one reaching the finish line, has as a final reward to be the passive part, and enjoy the cards gathered on the red level as well as the 6 cards selected on the beginning.
- When the player steps on a (+3) house, moves 3 houses forward; stepping a (-3) house, makes you retreat 3 houses.
- When the sign XXX appears in a card, you will have to use the sand clock to set the time. Which lasts around a minute.
- Once you finish the game, have fun!
Full and detailed instructions on the game.
Game for two people.